CHÂTEAU DE PENNAUTIER
Number of reception rooms
Number of bedrooms
The Château de Pennautier has been fully restored and adapted to host seminars, breaks and prestigious events. Steeped in history, constructed in the style of Versailles and where the king Louis XIII stayed in 1622, this also one of the great wine producing châteaux of the South of France.
The reception areas are vast and varied:
• The Louis XIV Gallery and the prestige rooms (up to 600 m2) for receptions,
• The Orangery of the château transformed into a working area (4 rooms spread over 300 m2),
• 20 sumptuously restored bedrooms,
• The park and its 30 hectares for installations and various other events,
• The chapel, the restaurant and the boutique situated in the former sheepfold on the other side of the river, adjoining the wine cellars which are open for visits, the Pennautier theatre set up in the former fortifications of the village, 6 charming gîtes on the Garille estate 3 Kms away.
The Château de Pennautier enjoys a superb geographical location: 5 Km from the medieval City of Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi, 1hr from Toulouse and Perpignan, 1hr50 from Montpellier, 3hrs from Barcelona.NUMBER OF ROOMS: 24 rooms