DOMAINE DE BIAR
Points of interest
Number of reception rooms
Number of bedrooms
Settled in the heart of a 50 acres park, Domaine de Biar invites you to travel through time by passing several centuries filled with tradition, history and nature.
Completely eco-renovated, Domaine de Biar opened its doors to public in 2015 and offers today luxury bedrooms and apartments as well as modular and functional rooms for professional events.
Our Seminar room, Music Room and Bal Room opening out into the English garden for your seminars, meeting, workshops, gala dinners, receptions… Seminar and reception rooms offer different dimensions, themes and equipments to meet the needs of our guests.
"La Table de Biar" is open for your events. Enjoy the cuisine of our chef! It is an opportunity to share a gourmet meal made of fresh,local and organic products. Outdoor cocktails and dinners outside in the park, on the terrace or around the swimming pool are privileged moments in harmony with the natural environment.
Biar’s team will be delighted to assist you in organizing your event and make it unforgettable!
NUMBER OF ROOMS: 12 single rooms
• 1 bedroom on the ground floor accessible for people with low mobility.
• 2 bedrooms and 2 suites on the 1st floor.
• 7 rooms in 3 apartments in the secondfloor: 2 with 3 bedrooms and 1 with a bedroom.
• Table d'hôtes "La Table de Biar"
• Swimming pool and solarium, hammam, massages and body treatments,
• 50 ha of park,
• Customized equi-coaching sessions (Biar Campus:www.campusdebiar.com), animations in the Camargue tradition with the bulls and horses of the Biar Breeding,
• Electric bicycles.
• A9, exit 31 (Montpellier West)
• A75, exit 32 (Lavérune, St John of Vedas)
• Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport
• Montpellier Saint-Roch SNCF station
• TGV station Montpellier South of France
SALLE DE SÉMINAIRE
SALON DE MUSIQUE
SALLE DE BAL
Au-delà de 200 pax