NARBONNE , Aude
Situated a 5 minutes’ drive away from the motorway A9, between Narbonne and its beaches, Château l’Hospitalet is a perfect place to hold business events in the heart of a wine estate cultivated with biodynamic methods.
The property welcomes you in its hotel, restaurant and cellar for your business lunches, board meetings, conferences, seminars, drinks evenings and gala dinners, corporate soirées, shows, displays, product launches, workshops, trade fairs, car shows… Seven meeting spaces are designed for your comfort: natural light, air conditioning and conference facilities which create a peaceful working atmosphere.
Its restaurant «l’Art de Vivre» presents a vineyard sightseeing terrace and proposes a menu guided by the terroir created only thanks to fresh season produces. Your business lunch/dinner will be supplemented. The chef Laurent Chabert has received one «plate» and two «forks» in the Michelin Guide 2018. You can find teambuilding activities such as commentes wine tastings, masterclasses, wine activities and sports in La Clape.
NUMBER OF ROOMS : 38 rooms including 23 twins
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENTS :
• Restaurant “the Art of Living” (90 seats)
• Wine tasting cellar Gérard Bertrand
• Tennis court, putting green golf with practice cage,
• Fitness Corner and heated outdoor pool (April to October)• Free parking (200 places)
• Screen, video projector, flipchart, sound system, HF microphone, lectern, wifi.
• Team-building activities: guided tastings, MasterClass, oenological workshops, nature walks and sports,water activities.
• A9, exit 37 (Narbonne East – 5 minutes)
• Narbonne TGV station (15 mn)
• Airports: Beziers Cap d’Agde (35 mn), Perpignan Rivesaltes(45 mn), Montpellier Mediterranean (1h), Toulouse Blagnac (1h30)
Spoken languages : English – French