MERCURE ALBI BASTIDE
Points of interest
Number of reception rooms
Number of bedrooms
Housed in an 18th century water mill that was also once a pasta factory for the Soleil brand, Mercure Albi Bastides will fascinate you with its porch and brick façade.
A listed historical monument, our hotel in Albi has two meeting rooms for your events. The bar serves local Gaillac wine and beers, and our restaurant with a terrace offers panoramic views of the city.
Located on the bank of Tarn river, next to the Lapérouse Museum and opposite the Cité Episcopale, our hotel in Albi is an 8-minute walk from the historic city centre. Cross the Pont Vieux to the other side of the river, where you will jnd the Sainte cathedral, Toulouse-Lautrec museum, Saint-Salvy cloister and Palais de la Berbie.
Number of rooms: 56
- Singles: 39
- Twins: 17
- Restaurant (60 seats)
- 2 lounges of 50 m2 equipped for video or hybrid meetings, 1 office lounge for sub-committees, 1 dining room of 90 m 2 with a view on the episcopal city
- WIFI & secured fiber
- ALL SAFE sanitary label - Sécuritas
- Free parking - bus and car
- Activities : Escape Game, City Rando in electric bike, Murder Party, Oenological activity
- A68, exit Albi
- Castres airport
- Toulouse Matabiau TGV station