BELESTA , Pyrénées-Orientales
Domaine RIBERACH **** offers top-of-the-range hotel and gastronomic services, in this rehabilitated former wine cathedral, nestled in the village of Bélesta between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean.
The old cooperative cellar is divided into three parts:
• The initial winemaking cellar and a wineshop,
• The design and contemporary hotel Domaine Riberach ****, composed of 18 rooms and suites in and above the old wine vats; two seminar rooms (240 m² and 60 m²); a well-being area with sauna, hammam, balneotherapy and massage room as well as a natural swimming pool,
• The restaurant “La Coopérative”, starred since 2014, opens onto the Mediterranean garden and the surrounding vineyards.
Between sea and mountain, themed stays around wine, for moments to share with the seasons.
NUMBER OF ROOMS : 18 rooms
• 10 double rooms
• 6 Junior Suites (including 3 twin)
• 2 family rooms
• New in 2019: 4 bedrooms in luxury gîte format at the foot of the Château de Bélesta
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT :
• 44 seats in the restaurant, 122 seats in the plenary room and 200 people for a cocktail.
• Wellness area
• A9, exit n ° 41 (Perpignan Nord)
• Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport
• Perpignan Center Del Mon TGV station
Spoken languages : English – French